chyba P1130
Autor Zpráva
mkovi Offline
JFcz-Používá

Připojen(a): 13-01-2012
Přidat uživateli hodnocení 1
Příspěvek: #1
chyba P1130
včera se po brodění rozsvítilo ABS, zkoušel jsem dnes čisiti senzory na kolech, ale nestačil čas tak holt zase zítra. Zkousil jsem i co se napíše za chybu. Nikdy jsem to ještě nezkoušel, jen si pamatuju, že to bylo točit klíčkem. Ty chyby se vypíšou postupně, nebo se to musí nějak přepínat? Napsalo to P1130, zkoušel jsem hledat co to je, ale nějak jsem neuspěl, v seznamu to nebylo Zklamánek
04-03-2012 07:27 PM
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Pelany Offline
Jyrka Parkyng

Připojen(a): 01-12-2011
Přidat uživateli hodnocení 2
Příspěvek: #2
RE: chyba P1130
Ano, 3x otočit klíčkem OFF - ON, potom to naběhne. Kódy vyskakují postupně za sebou, jako poslední to napíše "done", pokud tam žádnej není, tak jen done. Kód 1130 jsem taky nenašel :-(

Jeep Grand Cherokee 03 Overland 4,7HO FIPK SC 91 Performance 305HP++ E85
Jeep Grand Cherokee 98 5,9 LX
Jeep Grand Cherokee 96 2,5TD Laredo
Jeep Cherokee 92 4,0HO Limited E85
04-03-2012 10:25 PM
autoserg Offline
Ten, kdo nemá rad MHD

Připojen(a): 12-12-2011
Přidat uživateli hodnocení 0
Příspěvek: #3
http://www.permoveo.ltd.uk/tabid/122/OBD...fault.aspx

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f28/kj-dtc-list-693931/

http://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/tags/p1130/

Mrkálek

Umění žít spočívá v tom - správně se rozhodnout, na co se vysrat !!! ©
Jeepář bez jeepky. Ale Lexus RX350 taký není k zahození.
(Tento příspěvek byl naposledy změněn: 04-03-2012 10:43 PM od autoserg.)
04-03-2012 10:37 PM
autoserg Offline
Ten, kdo nemá rad MHD

Příspěvek: #4
Citace:GC 2.7 CRD and P1130 fault code
Hello mates.
A couple of months ago a posted some notes related to contaminated diesel and the subsequent failures in my 2.7 CRD engine.
After a very short period of rattling, the engine stopped (ussually at the moment of decreasing rpm, like when comming to a trafic stop ligth) and then the engine will not start for hours. Then the engine started perfectly and run OK for some period (sometimes minutes, sometimes days. No other simptoms were present (correct power and idde, no smoke, no engine ratling).
After a lot of assembling and disassembliong of the whole fuel system (including both fuel pumps serviced at a Bosh agent and a new fuel pressure solenoid fitted to the rail), the cause seemed to be a faulty (possibly cloged) return fuel valve (the "T" shaped hose connector on top of the fuel filter).
The tentative explanation for this is as follows:
The valve is a bimetallic temperature sensitive one, wich in normal operation directs the return fuel (ussually with some air in it) back to the fuel tank but if the fuel is cold, the valve closes and re-direct the cold fuel back to the fuel filter and from there to the pumps again. If this valve locks in the fuel recirculation position, then the air bubles will get trapped in a "pump-rail-filter closed loop" until the amount of trapped air is enough to cause a drop in the rail fuel pressure (hence P1130 code) and consequent engine stop.
The problem with code P1130 is that it has a so general meaning that actually means almost nothing. To help with the diagnostics I fitted two electrical cables to the connector pins of the common rail fuel pressure sensor and routed them to the cabin where I used a cheap voltmeter to monitor the fuel pressure in the rail by myself. I learned that the voltage (pressure) varies from 1.3 to 3.5 V deppending on the engine regime. For a normal start up, the minimum voltage (pressure) necessary to start the engine was 0.8 V.
After a few days of voltage reading the failure showed up and I could verify that it was effectively a negative drop in the rail pressure what caused the engine shuts down. I saw that if the engine was cranked just after the shut down, the voltage (pressure) couldn´t rich more than 0.6 - 0.7 V and hence the engine didn´t start.
The voltmeter tip if very simple, it may help to better understand what is going on inside the common rail, at least in terms of fuel pressure, whitout the use of a DRBIII scanner.
By the way, the dealer (stealer) had said that is was the common rail pressure going "too high" the reason for the engine shoot down (). How could they know this if the scanner just read a stored P1130 code
Best regards,
adrian

http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/show...447&page=8

04-03-2012 10:43 PM
mkovi Offline
JFcz-Používá

Připojen(a): 13-01-2012
Přidat uživateli hodnocení 1
Příspěvek: #5
No na mě trochu složitej anglickej text, ale na rozdíl od něho nemám problémy žádný. Jen jsem na to teď náhodou narazil. Čerpadlo, turbo i vstřiky mám udělaný, palivovej filtr rok - cca 15 000 km, auto jezdí Chehták Možná nějaká chyba z období velkých mrazů. Startoval jsem okamžitě i v -20 C. Pochopil jsem, že je to nějaké napětí v railu závislé na teplotě? Píše to jen tuto chybu, ale done to pak nenapíše, rovnou naskočí km. To mě překvapuje, protože vzhledem ke svítícímu ABS bych čekal ještě jinou chybu. Zítra zkusím dovyčistit čidla na kolech a doufám, že se zbavim alspoň toho ABS. Chybu odmažu odpojením baterky? Abych viděl jestli se objeví znovu.
04-03-2012 10:59 PM
autoserg Offline
Ten, kdo nemá rad MHD

Příspěvek: #6
Radši odmáznut skenerem. Jestli jsi z Prahy, tak se stav - já ti to odmáznu. Když ne, tak asi baterka. Smíšek

04-03-2012 11:58 PM
Odpovědět 

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)